Drone Videos an exciting new way to view a home on the market and see the surrounding areas at the same time.
I found a great company to video walking through homes with aerial views of real estate for sale. A Drone Video will now be INCLUDED in my new upcoming listings to hit the market. I really want to see how it engages buyers and if it adds more value to my listings. Most buyers will start their new home searches online, so this may give your home the added interest to drive traffic!
After watching tons of videos here are a few tips to help prepare for your video.
- Declutter clear off the counters, dressers, desk, and bathroom vanities.
- Light up that fireplace to warm up the space.
- Always show the front/back porch views.
- Clean out gutters.
Reasons why I think the videos are a great way to market real estate.
- Buyers not familiar with a neighborhood can get a look before even leaving home. This is especially advantageous if they are relocating from another state.
- Shows proximity to area features like shopping, parks, lake access, or uptown, speedway.
- If you have a large parcel of land the video will capture the aerial view and help the buyer see the actual size of the parcel.
- Buyers can get a feel for the space better than a still image.